It may be cold outside but this is no time to hibernate because there are lots of of fun, interesting and rewarding activities and opportunities around our town that you will not want to miss. Check them out here, in this issue of the e3, YOUR Dearborn Schools employee news!
Just few items in this issue of YOUR e3 news:
- School Board announces officers
- Superintendent’s “Happenings” show focused on District’s School Improvement Process
- ACCESS Community Coalition Town Hall to Prevent Substance Abuse Tuesday, Jan. 30
- Parent University classes begin Friday, Feb. 2
- Daddy Daughter Dance Thursday, Feb. 3
- Mardi Gras Fundraiser for Education Foundation, Tuesday, Feb. 13
- MBCC College & Career Night Thursday, Feb. 15
- The Henry Ford’s “Innovation Nation Teacher Awards” deadline Feb. 28
- Library Foundation “Educators Fostering Future Readers Contest” deadline March 1
- Enter family stories and/or recipes for The Big Read Dearborn
- A sampling of photos from student activities across the District and…..new items in the ever-popular classified ads!
e3 is really about our District staff, so we encourage you to send items of interest to us via e-mail. You can send them directly to e3 Editor Leslie Herrick, herricl@
dearbornschools.org or to our general communications email box at communications@dearbornscho ols.org.
David Mustonen, Director, Communications & Marketing
Leslie Herrick, Communications Specialist & e3 Editor
Sherry Candea, Communications Technician
Erik Tschiggfrey, Cble Supervisor, Video Production
Jacob Farah, Digital Media Technician