March is Reading Month… So to add to your reading enjoyment during this celebration month, here’s a hot-off-the-presses issue of e3 , YOUR Dearborn Public Schools staff enews.
Just bit of the captivating content in this issue:
- Reading Month Special: Superintendent Glenn Maleyko reads a book with a popular Dearborn schools theme
- Teacher of the Year nominations due Friday, March 16
- The Big Read Dearborn city-wide reading celebration kickoff Sunday, March 18
- Martian Marathon Saturday, April 14
- Howard School Dragon Dash Color Run plus a circus! Saturday, April 28
- Education Foundation Green Tie Dinner Tuesday, May 22
- Employee Impact! Award nomination forms coming soon
- 50/50 Big Shot Raffle tickets available now
- Special opportunities for educators
–Receive up to $300 for a classroom makeover!
- Art show featuring work of 3 district grads opens TONIGHT, March 9-April 13
- Plus fun events around town, photos, good news, the e3 classified ads, and more!
e3 is really about our District staff, so we encourage you to send items of interest to us via e-mail. You can send them directly to e3 Editor Leslie Herrick, firstname.lastname@example.org or to our general communications email box at email@example.com.
Cheers, from your District Communications team,
David Mustonen, Director, Communications & Marketing
Leslie Herrick, Communications Specialist & e3 Editor
Sherry Candea, Communications Technician
Erik Tschiggfrey, Cable Supervisor, Video Production
Jacob Farah, Digital Media Technician