Spring Break Greetings!
For your spring break reading entertainment, highlights of reading fun from across the District and lots to look forward to in the month ahead. Enjoy!
More captivating content in this issue:
- Employee Impact! Award nomination forms AVAILABLE NOW
- Volunteers needed for May 12 Robotics Competition
- Martian Marathon Saturday, April 14
- Youth Arts Festival, Free at the Performing Arts Center, Wednesday, April 25
- Teacher of the Year Awards Thursday, April 26
- Howard School Dragon Dash Color Run Saturday, April 28
- 25+ Club Dinner Friday, May 18
- Education Foundation Green Tie Dinner Tuesday, May 22
- Dearborn Schools partners in Big Read Dearborn city-wide reading celebration happening this month
- 50/50 Big Shot Raffle tickets to benefit Education Foundation available now
- Special opportunities for educators
–Receive up to $300 for a classroom makeover!
- Plus fun events around town, photos, good news, the e3 classified ads, and more!
e3 is really about our District staff, so we encourage you to send items of interest to us via e-mail. You can send them directly to e3 Editor Leslie Herrick, email@example.com or to our general communications email box at communications@dearbornschools
Cheers, from your District Communications team,
David Mustonen, Director, Communications & Marketing
Leslie Herrick, Communications Specialist & e3 Editor
Sherry Candea, Communications Technician
Erik Tschiggfrey, Cable Supervisor, Video Production
Jacob Farah, Digital Media Technician