Here it is! The latest edition of the e3 –“Your Staff
e3 is a staff newsletter the Communications Office sends to all 2,300 staff members in the Dearborn Public Schools. You’ll find important news, highlights of school activities, fun photos, and links to helpful resources and flyers about District events and community activities that may interest you, your students or your school community. We also feature classified ads in e3, your chance to sell “gently used items” you may no longer need.
Just a few items in this issue of YOUR e3 news:
- Introducing “The First Bell” Dearborn Schools city-wide newsletter
- High school boundary information blog provides helpful resources
- Share the history of your family name or a favorite recipe with The Big Read
- Fun photos of staff working with students and families
- Local Shopping & Holiday Events
- Classified ads – you can place one, too!
Click here to check it out!
e3 is really about our District staff, so we encourage you to send items of interest to us via e-mail. You can send them directly to e3 Editor Leslie Herrick, herricl@dearbornschoo
More great stuff from the Communications Office… Visit the Communications blog any time for new info or “subscribe” and you’ll automatically get a notice in your email box every Friday linking you the news and information we’ve posted throughout the week. Sign up at: blog http://communications.dea
Your Communications team,
David Mustonen, Director, Communications & Marketing
Leslie Herrick, Communications Specialist & e3 Editor
Sherry Candea, Communications Technician
Erik Tschiggfrey, Cble Supervisor, Video Production
Jacob Farah, Digital Media Technician