The Dearborn Public Schools will host a College Fair on Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017 at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center from 6-7:30 p.m.
Representatives from a wide variety of post-secondary schools will distribute information and be available to talk with students including
*Law Enforcement Agencies
*U.S. Armed Forces
For more information, click here: College Fair Final 2017 or email: email@example.com
Enjoy golf at the beautiful TPC or just join the fun at lunch or dinner at the FORE Dearborn Golf Outing on Sunday, Sept. 24. You’ll be helping raise funds that go directly to Dearborn classrooms to support teachers and students through the nonprofit Dearborn Education Foundation.
There are sponsorship opportunities, single and group golfer openings, and for those who are not golfers, diner and lunch only options.
For registration and sponsor information, or call the Foundation’s Executive Director Ms. Chastity Townsend @ 313-827-8790 or click here: http://www.dearbornedfoundation.org/our-events/fore-golf-outing
With graduations past and students off to day camps or visiting grandma, echos of Alice Cooper’s famous tune linger like ghosts in the halls because…school’s out for summer!
So this is it. Your year-end edition of the e3 news, featuring
* a collage of graduation photos,
* an elementary school community garden, and
* lots of summertime activity and entertainment opportunities for adults and kids.
If you miss receiving your e3 over the next few months, feel free to re-read and enjoy the photos in your favorite editions right here on the Communications Department blog.
You can sign up to receive email notices when a new information is added to the blog, too!
1. Go to communications.dearbornschools.org
2. Enter your email in the box on the right down towards the center of the page.
3. Now you’ll see news you can use pop into your email lineup. It’s worth checking it out!
Have a fun, safe summer!
From your district Communications Team-
Click the image above for the latest edition of the e3 Dearborn Public Schools employee enews. It’s chock full of details about events you won’t want to miss and highlights of happenings in our schools over the past few weeks. Such as….
* WDHS Film Fest at The Center April 27 & 28
* Brigadoon at Edsel Ford April 27-30
* Color-A-Thon Run at Edsel Ford May 5
* Batman, Blue Hands, and Robots at our schools
* A Look Back at March is Reading Month activities
* Art & Performances by 600 District Students at Youth Arts Festival
* Green Tie Dinner & Impact Awards May 16
* 25+ Club Banquet May 19…Get Tickets by May 5
* Teacher of the Year Awards May 24
* Antique appraisal at the Museum on Saturday
* Activities around town for kids, families and you!
Plus…Check out the variety of items for sale in the Classified Ads!
See the District’s most recent press releases by clicking the links below:
Art Teacher Exhibit Through May 1
Exhibit featuring artwork by Dearborn Public Schools art teachers.
March 30-May 1
Free admission during Library hours.
Henry Ford Centennial Library
16301 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn MI 48126
Whether you’re setting off for somewhere warm and sunny or you’re staying nearer to home this spring break, for your reading pleasure, here’s the latest issue of the e3, YOUR Dearborn Public Schools employee enews! Inside you will find:
* Teacher of the Year nominations: Now due April 13
* Impact! Award nomination forms coming soon
* March is Reading Month – Guest readers across the District
* Scholarships available
* Edsel Ford’s First-ever Charity Week
* Youth Arts Festival April 19, Opening City-wide Student Art Show
* Fun activities around town for kids, families and you
* NEW Classified ads
* And more!
You can sign up to receive email notices when a new flyer is added to the blog, too!
- Go to communications.dearbornschools.org
- Enter your email in the box on the right down towards the center of the page.
- Now you’ll see news you can use pop into your email lineup. It’s worth checking it out!
18th Annual WDHS Film Festival
Presented by WDHS, Dearborn High School’s video program
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 27 & Friday, April 28
at the Michael A. Guido Theater
Ford Community & Performing Arts Center
15801 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126
Tickets: $7 presale/$10 at the door
For more info, visit http://www.wdhsvideo.org/ or call 313-827-1635.
* Teacher of the Year
* Impact Award
* March Is Reading Month
* Huge Robotics Event Coming to McU
* West Side Story
* A Plethora Of Community Events
* Great Items For Sale…
Oh My Goodness what are you waiting for? Click on that attachment right now and start reading the latest edition of e3 – Your Staff Newsletter!
Thanks for reading and keep those great stories coming our way. We look forward to sharing them with the rest of the district.