For your pre-holiday reading enjoyment, here’s the November, issue of e3 –“Your Staff Newsletter.”
e3 is a staff newsletter the Communications Office sends to all 2,300 staff members in the Dearborn Public Schools. You’ll find important news, highlights of school activities, fun photos, and links to helpful resources and flyers about District events and community activities that may interest you, your students or your school community. We also feature classified ads in e3, your chance to sell “gently used items” you may no longer need.
Just a few items in this issue of the e3 news:
- MONDAY, Nov. 20 – Empty Bowls Fundraiser to Benefit Gleaners & Blessings In a BackPack
- MONDAY, Nov. 20 – City of Dearborn Tree Lighting & Sing Along
- Congratulations Becker Elementary, National Blue Ribbon Award Winner
- Volunteers Needed for Robotics Event Dec. 9 & 10
- Mother Daughter Tea Raised Scholarship Funds
- Dell Black Friday Deals
- Dearborn Sports Hall of Fame Nominations Due
- Local Shopping & Holiday Events
- Classified ads – you can place one, too!
Click here to check it out! https://docs.google.com/a/dearbornschools.org/document/d/1UXjI1NzET1CbxisiofpBJ62XcxWRv5aMjGKOcxoroyw/edit?usp=sharing
e3 is really about our District staff, so we encourage you to send items of interest to us via e-mail. You can send them directly to e3 Editor Leslie Herrick, firstname.lastname@example.org or to our general communications email box at email@example.com.
More great stuff from the Communications Office… Visit the Communications blog any time for new info or “subscribe” and you’ll automatically get a notice in your email box every Friday linking you the news and information we’ve posted throughout the week. Sign up at: blog https://communications.dearbornschools.org/
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Your Communications team,
David Mustonen, Director, Communications & Marketing
Leslie Herrick, Communications Specialist & e3 Editor
Sherry Candea, Communications Technician
Erik Tschiggfrey, Cble Supervisor, Video Production
Jacob Farah, Digital Media Technician