Featured in this issue of your e3 Dearborn Public Schools employee newsletter:
- April is Arts month include an Arty Party on April 4 and Youth Arts Festival on April 24.
- The Foundation’s Green Tie dinner is May 21.
- The last Chatting with the Superintendent events are March 25 and April 22.
- Into the Woods at Dearborn High continues tonight and tomorrow.
- Early Childhood open house is April 10 and Summer Camp registration has started.
- An Evening of Jazz on March 28 at 7 p.m. with ensembles from STEM Middle, Bryant Middle and Dearborn High.
Welcome to the latest issue of your e3 newsletter for employees of Dearborn Public Schools. This issue includes:
- Kindergarten Roundups are starting. Help us spread the word.
- Take in a play or dine to donate. A new calendar lists public events at and for schools. Help us keep it up to date.
- New District website coming.
- Job, trade and college fair is Wednesday, March 13 at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center.
- Submit your school’s plans for Care to the Core on Friday, April 26.
- Annual tin can raffle is today and tomorrow at DHS.
- Mangia, Music & More dinner fundraiser at EFHS is Friday, March 22.
All this and more is part of the March 8 edition of your e3 news!
Check out the latest issue of your e3 Dearborn Public Schools employee newsletter.
In this issue find:
- A job, trade and college fair is scheduled for Wednesday, March 13 at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center.
- The Dearborn Education Foundation’s Mardi Gras is Tuesday, March 5.
- DHS is hosting a vaping awareness talk on Thursday, March 7 at 6 p.m.
- Blessings in a Backpack Mac n’ Cheese fundraiser is set for March 5 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Christ Episcopal Church.
- Public Service Days return on March 4, which means no parking on streets on the neighborhood’s trash days.
- It is Dearborn Public Schools employee appreciation night at the April 3 Pistons game. Part of ticket sales benefit the Dearborn Education Foundation.
- Nominations due March 1 for Mayor’s Arts Awards.
- Upcoming Healthy Dearborn events include walking, planning and planting.
Welcome to the Feb. 8, 2019 edition of your e3 newsletter for employees of Dearborn Public Schools.
This issue includes:
- Information about scholarships from the Dearborn Education Foundation and LAHC
- Edsel Ford is hosting a Community Safety Night on Tuesday, Feb. 19. All are invited.
- Registration has started for the 16th annual Images and Perceptions Diversity Conference in Dearborn on April 10.
- A special science event for girls is planned for March 9 at the Michigan Science Center.
This edition of your e3 Dearborn Public School employees newsletter includes:
- Korematsu Day returns to Dearborn High on Friday, Feb. 1.
- Edsel Ford is planning a health and safety event for Feb. 19. The community is invited.
- Mardi Gras special ticket package is only available until Feb. 5
- ACCESS is providing student photography class and free educator workshop.
- LAHC is offering students Bridge to Leadership and college scholarship programs
- DHS Pasta and Performance fundraiser on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
- And much, much more.
Visit our newest e3 newsletter for employees of Dearborn Public Schools.
In this issue, you will find:
- Care to the Core day is set for April 26
- Information about DSEHP wellness programs
- DHS’s own Greg Viscomi is starring in “Lend Me a Tenor” opening tonight, Jan. 11, at the Dearborn Players Guild.
- Public invited to interfaith Martin Luther King Jr. event on Sunday, Jan. 20.
- DHS Band Aid Boosters planning a Pasta and Performance fundraiser on Jan. 30.
- How to contact your Dearborn area state legislators
- And much more…
Happy Holidays! Before you go, we wanted to get you one more round of great Dearborn Public Schools employee information. In this edition of e3 you will find:
- District is creating a Read by Third Grade community task force
- Maples is named a national Distinguished School
- Education Foundation Big Shot tickets are available.
- Dearborn Library reminding families of finals period rules
- Guido basketball showcase schedule at DHS on Friday, Dec. 28.
In this edition, you will find:
- Information about the district newsletter, The First Bell
- Mardi Gras special ticket information
- Elementary and Secondary Honors Choir performing Saturday, Dec. 8
- Christmas Party at the Arab-American Museum Sunday, Dec. 9
- Fordson supply drive for Yemen
- Holiday basketball showcase at Dearborn High
- And much more…
Welcome to the mid November issue of your e3 newsletter for all Dearborn Public School employees.
This issue features:
- Mattress sale this weekend, Sunday, Nov. 18, for Edsel Ford performing arts program.
- Stout Theater Company presents “The Greatest Showcase” tonight, Friday, Nov. 16.
- Empty Bowls is Monday, Nov. 19 from 4 to 6:30 p.m.
- Beaumont is planning a new mental health hospital in Dearborn.
- Dearborn’s annual Tree Lighting and Sing Along is Monday, Dec. 3.
- Orangetheory and Dell offering employee discounts.
See all this and more in the Nov. 16 e3 newsletter.
Welcome to the Nov. 2, 2018 issue of the e3 Dearborn Public School employees newsletter.
This issue includes:
- Battling Against Hunger food drive returns to all three traditional high schools Nov. 12 to 16. This year’s collection kicks off with a Turkey Trot, a one- or two-mile run/walk on Saturday, Nov. 10 at Ford Field Park.
- Empty Bowls is back on Monday, Nov. 19 at Park Place Catering from 4 to 6:30 p.m.
- The district is adding Hydration Stations – filtered water fountains that can fill bottles – to all its schools.
- Dearborn Schools accreditation is extended another five years.
- Stout staff show off their Michigan vs Michigan State rivalry.
- Letter to parents and students from Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy